The CAM (g-code) is set up for a Shapeoko
but is easy to adapt to your needs in the included Fusion 360 file.
We’d recommend using solid hardwood stock like Oak, Ash, Maple, or - Walnut if you’re feeling fancy - to make these from. They are currently set up for 1/4” sized hardware but you could easily change that in the parameters.
These clamps work great on any size of CNC Router from industrial to Shapeoko or X-Carve. You could probably cut them from metal and use them in a metal mill as well (not tested but give it a shot!).
Note: No CAM or Tool paths are included in this listing. These are CAD files, you will need to setup tool paths for your specific machine.
✅ If you want standard version - we have that here.
- NC FILES – READY TO RUN G-CODE FILES (for Shapeoko)
- PARAMETRIC FUSION 360 (F3D FILE) – Make changes to the clamps and CAM
- STEP FILE (Generic Solid Body File)
- DXF (2D file) - works with Carbide Create for Shapeoko
- SETUP SHEETS (PDF) - Easy project setup at the machine (for Shapeoko)
- SETUP SHEETS (PDF)