ℹ️ HOW TO MAKE THIS
This product was designed to be made on a CNC router. Joints are stopped dados for a clean front appearance. Both 2D and 3D files are included in this digital download. You can cut this on Shapeoko XL or larger – the largest part is 16.5" x 10"
The file is designed "tight" so you need to add any tolerance for dados. We recommend 0.015" total dado slop (Radial Stock to Leave in Fusion 360).🛠 TOOLS NEEDED'
- CNC Router
- 1/4" Downcutting End Mill
- 1/4" Compression End Mill (Optional)
- 5/16" Drill Bit (Optional)
- Assembled: 14.5" tall x 16.5" wide x 10" deep
- Nested part layout fits on 26" x 48" of 3/4" (18mm) Baltic Birch plywood.
- STEP File (Generic Solid Body) - 3D Model File
- RHINO 3D - 3D Model file
- DXF (2D file) - works with Carbide Create for Shapeoko
- Digital Guide