Techniks 00400-M ShrinkSTATION
- $2,000 in Free Shrink Holders!
The 00400-M ShrinkSTATION is an ideal solution for job shops or manufacturing facilities that need a reliable shrink-fit machine. Every component of this machine from the industrial touch-screen interface, to the motor-driven transport rail, and the heavy-duty stainless steel base, is designed for reliable performance and ease of use in demanding environments.
- Induction coil technology enables tool changes in 15-20 seconds
- Easy to use touch screen design
- Automatically aligns tool holder with the induction head
- Heating time is automatically set by tool diameter
- Cooling cycle uses shop air
- Tool lengths up to 22"
- Tool Diameters: .125-1.25"
- Power: 220v, 15A, 1-phase (00450-M for 3-phase)
- LxDxH: 16x16x22"
- Ship Weight: 70 lbs (ships Ground)
CONTACT TO CONFIRM STOCK OR TO ORDER - when in stock, ships in 24 hours, otherwise 10 business days
Techniks 5 Free Shrink Holder Promotion
👉 Choose from List – add SKU-QTY to notes at checkout.
The ShrinkSTATION includes everything you need to perform shrink fit tool changes on CAT40, CAT50, BT30, BT40, ISO30, HSK40, 50, 63, and 100, C4, C5, C6 tool holders with gauge lengths up to 22” (560mm).
- 00600-00165 Induction Ring (3 - 5mm shanks)
- 00600-00166 Induction Ring (6 - 12mm shanks)
- 00600-00167 Induction Ring (14 - 20mm shanks)
- 00600-00168 Induction Ring (25 - 32mm shanks)
- 385-11878-2 Tool Holder Adapter – 40 taper & C6
- 385-11878-1 Tool Holder Adapter – 50 taper
- 385-11878-7 Tool Holder Adapter – HSK63
- 26139-L Thermal Insulated Glove
- The ShrinkSTATION 400 comes with a NEMA L16-15P plug installed. Requires either a NEMA L16-15R or L6-15R receptacle (not included).
Bonus from Portland CNC
Need more tool holders? No problem. We can source any other tool holders you need, and if you purchase additional shrink-fit tool holders within 30 days of your ShrinkSTATION purchase, you'll receive a special discount from Portland CNC.